commercial....sterotypical.....free!
A bit of R&D for the job. The boss said he was going to send me on a mission to several area eateries to experience some of his delights. Recreation a la Daniel is my mission via an all expenses paid culinary tour. The micro-brew I drank was better. A bit generic but I can change that. He won't eat it again when I am done with it!

BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
chicken, romaine, black beans, cheese, tortillas, tomatoes, jicama, basil, cilantro, avocado, creamy herb dressing. It's much larger than it looks.
At $12.95 it holds good value due to its size.
what does that jícama taste like?
ReplyDeleteIt is firm like a turnip. Light, crisp, refreshing and mildly sweet. Native to Mexico. It is a legume by default but only the tuber is edible. All that grows above the ground is very toxic to humans. Slaw is a common preparation.
ReplyDelete