Altitude affected climates, clouds beneath your feet, rain for countless days, hail all week. ................... 6,500 feet brings a whole new meaning to weather. I heard a commercial that said "turn off your sprinklers... Utah's wet enough" as if the people of Utah are expecting to have some kind of drought. The past several days have been pelted with the ever so agile hail storms. Some isolated between sunny bursts and breeze kissed hillsides. Some in rolling patterns like droves of footmen engulfing the entire city. I'm not sure about the wet enough part. I have welcomed the moisture with a smile. As a matter of fact I do believe that I have brought this rain with me. I have been in some kind of precipitation every day since a week or so before my birthday. The sky is fragile up here on magic mountain. At any time with little to no warning electric bolts slice the air and pierce the soul. It isn't regularly that the eyes get to see the disparate climates from above. It is like looking into the chest of mother nature having no comprehension of what visualizes before you while settling into awe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm really in to all of this. the photos, the writing, the references(?). keep it up.
ReplyDelete"it’s not just a fairytale
it's painted by me
it’s not just loneliness between you and I
if on magic mountain you find you can breath
then stay and don’t look back
to the blue woven sky"